Sunday, 15 September 2013

Update on my Life.

Hello everyone!

Some of you may have noticed that the blog's been a little quiet of late but that is because I've been quiet too. For the past few weeks I've been really ill, only just managing to put up posts I'd signed up for.

I think I'm getting better now, at least I'm feeling a lot better than I have been and so I should be around a lot more in the coming weeks.

It's my blogoversary in less than a week and I've been trying to organise some fun posts and giveaways but due to this illness I still haven't gotten everything arranged, luckily I have the first few posts arranged which I will spread out with a day or two between posts so I have more time to organise the rest; now I'm back on my feet.

Thank you all for being patient with me. I have fallen behind on a lot of things but I'm hoping to get them all sorted out really soon. Don't forget to stop by my first blogoversary post on the 21st of September!

You guys all rock!



4 comments: