Saturday, 12 October 2013

Stacking the Shelves [29]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

Skylark (Skylark, #1)Alex Rider: The Missions (Alex Rider, #1-4)Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4)

Skylark (Skylark #1) by Meagan Spooner (paperback) - New, $5
Alex Rider: The Missions (Alex Rider series #1-4) by Anthony Horowitz (hardcover) - Second-hand (missing dust cover), $2
Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Mead (paperback) -Second-hand, $5
I lost my copy somewhere (I think I might have lent it to someone and never got it back..) so I was happy to find this almost new copy for $5!



WON:

Implied Spaces

Implied Spaces by Walter Jon Williams (signed e-copy) - from E.M. Tippetts Book Designs



GIFTED:

Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum, #10)

Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum #10) by Janet Evanovich (paperback, second-hand) - from Jared. :)

18 comments:

  1. The Vampire Academy series is so good. Skylark was interesting. I liked it a lot. Come check out my haul as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read it multiple times now and it keeps getting better! I'm interested to see what Skylark is like, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. Wow, you bought so many books at a bargain price, you must be psyched. Skylark looks great!

    Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I go to a second-hand shop everyone else wanders around to look at things, I go straight to the book section and start grabbing! :)

      Delete
  3. Woo! Blood Promise! The VA series will forever be one of my favorite YA paranormal series. I need to re-read them someday.
    Happy reading! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Vampire Academy series and I hope you like Blood Promise and the succeeding books. Happy reading!

    My STS post

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these but I hope you enjoy them! Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you like YA you should definitely check out the Vampire Academy series - it's fantastic!

      Delete
  6. Oooh I LOVE the Vampire Academy series! Hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good haul this week. I hope you enjoy all your books! :) Have a great week.
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome haul! Followed via bloglovin hope you follow back ;)


    Stop by at mine too <3 We have tons of giveaways :)

    http://www.lite-rate-ture.com/2013/10/stacking-the-shelves-26/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Buy on Blood Promise! I still want to read the Stephanie Plum series. Hope you continue to enjoy it. Happy Reading!
    Here are my new books.

    ReplyDelete