Saturday, 19 October 2013

Stacking the Shelves [30]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

The Poison Throne (Moorehawke Trilogy, #1)
The Poison Throne (Moorehawke Trilogy #1) by Celine Kiernan (paperback) - Secondhand, $2


I've read and loved this book, so when I saw it for $2 I could not resist!

My boyfriend and I have birthdays coming up around the end of this month/start of next + I've got exams on at the moment which is leaving little time and little money for book buying. :( BUT, last Sunday I did manage to score something pretty awesome... BEHOLD, THE MAGICAL FAULT IN OUR STARS!!


   


The Fault in Our Stars
 by John Green (hardcover, with dust jacket, signed!!) 
- Beautifully crisp and new!


I haven't read TFiOS yet but I know that it's brilliant and I know that it's sad and I also know that now I have it I will definitely be reading it soon! (At least once exams are over!)

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I hope you can read it soon, it's a gorgeous story and I love this edition. Signed copies are the best <3 Happy reading! Be ready to get your heart broken ;)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really looking forward to it! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, shiny TFiOS! great haul! The Poison Throne looks good too!
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stop stroking the shiny-ness! :P
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I LOVED The Fault in Our Stars! Huge John Green fan over here! What a gorgeous cover for this edition! And it's signed! Woot!

    http://www.stepintofiction.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-24.html

    Sana @ Step Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited! The bookstore only had 32 signed copies and I managed to nab one - yay! :D

      Delete
  4. Looks like you have one heck of a week ahead of you. Happy reading! :D

    By the way we our celebrating "300 Likes on Facebook" so make sure to enter HERE! :)

    Our Stack
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed The Fault In Our Stars, so jealous of that beautiful cover and signed book!!!! Enjoy. My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's too pretty - I don't want to touch it! (Except for my cover-stroking of course ;) ) I am looking forward to reading it though!

      Delete