Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Teaser Tuesday [22]

Hosted by MizB at Should be Reading

Blog This

“I knew you couldn’t kill me,” she whispered, surprised, grateful, and still terrified.

Alex studied her. “Think whatever you want. I would kill you now, but the timing’s wrong and I’ll get paid more if it looks like an accident. I’d be really careful I were you, Natasha.” 

~pg. 189-190, e-copy of Blog This by Cami Checketts


Okay, okay, I read this book a week or so ago, but I'm currently between books (I've got exams on at the moment..) and I wanted to share! Also, check out my 5/5 review of Blog This!

5 comments:

  1. This is a new one for Cami, isn't it? Sounds great.

    Hope you'll pay me a visit at http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2013/10/teaser-tuesdays-oct-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive only seen this recently and it sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least Alex is truthful about his intentions!
    My Teaser is from PEACE BY PIECE.

    ReplyDelete