Saturday, 16 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves [31]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

12857826

London Unfurled by Matteo Pericoli (hardcover) - New, $8

I bought this book during the Book Depository's 25 hour sale for only $8! This has two gorgeous 25ft fold-out illustrations of London, one of the South Bank, and one of the North. It took Matteo Pericoli 2 years to do and it is stunning!


Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)   Through The Zombie Glass

Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter (paperback) - New, $6
Through the Zombie Glass (The White Rabbit Chronicles #2) by Gena Showalter (paperback) - New, $6

I have an ARC copy of Alice in Zombieland but I'm greedy and when HarelquinTEEN had a halloween sale for the first adn second book - I really couldn't resist!


The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead (paperback) - New

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley early this year but had yet to buy a physical copy for my collection. Now I've got this book, I can focus on getting The Fiery Heart! (Soon! So soon!)


What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1)

What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles #1) by Richelle Mead (paperback) - New, $5ish

I also have an ARC copy of this book, which I absolutely loved, and when I saw this for $5ish on TBD I had to get it. I HAD to.


I am very happy with my haul for this week! What bookish goodies did you get?

8 comments:

  1. Awesome stack. I love when I see those awesome book deals going on. I need to read Through The Zombie Glass at some point. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I just can't resist a good book sale!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait until Fiery Heart comes out, not long to go now! I only have Bloodlines on my shelf but I've read the rest of the series. Enjoy all of your reads!

    Here's my STS this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a copy of The Fiery Heart within the next few days! Not that I'll be able to read right away - too many reviews to do. :P

      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Alice in Zombieland is still on my reading list :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like your haul. Hope you enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete