Wednesday, 11 December 2013

2013 End of the Year Read-a-thon #ReadingCram


Juliababyjen's Reading Room & Dana Sqaure are hosting an End of Year Read-a-thon so us readers can catch up on our reading goals and have a bit of bookish fun before the year ends! It will run from Dec 9th - 22nd (yes I know I'm a little late) and will be full of fun challenges!

There's still time to sign-up and participate in this super-fun event, just go to the Sign-Up Post Here.


I'm setting my own personal goal for this too as I wanted to have 100 books read by the end of this year, and so far I'm only at 81. So I'd like to get within 8 or so books by the 22nd.

Since I missed out on the first two challenges, I'll just do them briefly below.

The first challenge was a TBR Challenge, listing the books you hope to complete for this challenge. Here's my list:

-Betwixt (Betwixt #1) by Melissa Pearl
-Reality (The Life of Arie #1) by Dani Hart
-Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
-Angelbound (Angelbound #1) by Christina Bauer
-Kindar's Cure by Michelle Hauck
-The Sorcery Code by Dima Zales
-Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
-Fire (The Graceling Realm #2) by Kristin Cashore
-Bitterblue (The Graceling Realm #3) by Kristin Cashore

And if I have time..

Witch Song (Witch Song #1) by Amber Argyle
Witch Born (Witch Song #2) by Amber Argyle
Witch Rising (Witch Song prequel) by Amber Argyle


The second challenge was a Teaser Challenge where you post two sentences from the book you are currently reading.

Mine is from Betwixt (Betwixt #1) by Melissa Pearl

Betwixt (Betwixt, #1)


I watch him walk away from me, not sure whether to be insulted or touched. Hanging out with him is the most confusing thing I've ever done.

~31%, e-copy of Betwixt



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in the fun, and good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am hoping to get to Angelbound. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete