Monday, 30 December 2013

2013 Wrap-Up - What An Animal Reading Challenge VI



The aim of this challenge was to read at least six books with animals featuring either in the title, on the cover, or play a main role in the book. I managed to get my exact six done, though there may be some I have missed. I didn't include any supernatural animals/beings because deciding what to classify them as was too confusing so I just stuck with regular animals!

1. Spider Wars by Angela Carlie (word: spider) ~ Review
2. The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett (image: bird) ~ Review
3. The Buttersmith's Gold by Adam Glendon Sidwell (image + main role: cow) ~ Review
4. Field of Innocence by Lainy Lane (image: butterflies/dragonflies) ~ Review
5. Evanescent by Gabriella Lepore (image: butterflies) ~ Review
6. Reality by Dani Hart (image: butterflies) ~ Review

6/6

No comments:

Post a Comment