Tuesday, 31 December 2013

2014 Reading Challenge Addict!

Reading Challenge Addict


I only discovered reading challenges last year and I thought they were so super-brilliant that I signed up for 8 of them! This year I had even more enthusiasm and kept finding more, and more cool challenges, and so I am proud to say,


Hi, my name is Myra and I am a Reading Challenge Addict!

I've entered 13 challenges so far for 2014 with more on the way and while I would love to complete them all I really have no idea what my reading year is going to be like for 2014 so I'm not sure how many of them I'll finish, but I'm sure gonna give it my best shot!. There are 4 levels of addiciton:

1. Easy as Pie: 1-5 Challenges (Entered & Completed)

2. On the Roof: 6-10 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
3. In Flight: 11-15 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
4. Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)

I am aiming for In Flight, I want to get the majority of challenges finished!

My 2014 Challenges:

1. Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge
2. Netgalley Reading Challenge
3. Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge
4. Everything YA Reading Challenge -
5. Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge -
6. E-book Reading Challenge - 
7. Quick Fix Reading Challenge -
8. What's In A Name Reading Challenge - 
9. Book Bingo Reading Challenge -
10. Series Reading Challenge - COMPLETED!
11. What An Animal Reading Challenge -
12. Dystopia Reading Challenge - 
13. TBR Pile Reading Challenge -
14. In The Middle Reading Challenge - 
15. Mount TBR Reading Challenge -
16. Let Me Count the Ways Reading Challenge - COMPLETED!
17. Fairy Tales Retold Reading Challenge -

No comments:

Post a Comment