Tuesday, 31 December 2013

2014 What An Animal Reading Challenge VII



This is a challenge to record books that have animals in the title, cover, or as a main role read between 1st Jan and 31st Dec 2014. Books can crossover with other challenges. There are 3 levels:


1. Level 1: 1-6 Animal Books

2. Level 2: 7-12 Animal Books
3. Level 3: 13+ Animal Books

I'm not sure how many animal-y books I've got planned to read but I'm going to go for Level 2.


I will keep track of my books and link to reviews below:


1. Ratgirl: Song of the Viper by Gayle C. Krause (title/main: rat) ~ Review

2. Kindar's Cure by Michelle Hauck (cover: horse) ~ Review
3. After the End (After the End #1) by Amy Plum (cover: dogs) ~ Review (to come)
4. Hidden (Dragonlands #1) by Megg Jensen (cover: dragon) ~ Review
5. A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson (title: swans) ~ Review (to come)
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.


5/12


2 comments: