Friday, 13 December 2013

A to Z Book Survey



Author you’ve read the most books from:

Janet Evanovich (21 books) & David Eddings (20 books)

Best Sequel Ever:

A Tale of Two Centuries (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century #2) by Rachel Harris ~Review. I loved the first book in the series, but this one blew me away even more!

Currently Reading:

Reality by Dani Hart

Drink of Choice While Reading:

A hot chocolate! Or any other milky drink. :)

E-reader or Physical Book?

I really love my kindle, but you just can't beat a physical copy sitting in your hands!

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:

Hmm.. probably Joey from Triangles by Kimberly Ann Miller ~Review. He was sweet and awkward, just like I was in high school!

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

Dead Running by Cami Checketts ~Review. I wasn't sure if I'd like this book, but Cami Checketts writing blew me away!

Hidden Gem Book:

Blog This by Cami Checketts ~Review. This book cemented Cami as one of my favourite authors!

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

Starting my blog of course! I can't believe it's been over a year since Pieces of Whimsy began!

Just Finished:


Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:

I don't like horror, erotica or heavily religious-based books (the ones that preach at you). I'm happy to read books with God in them, I just don't want to have religion shoved in my face every couple of pages.

Longest Book You’ve Read:

The Stone Key by Isobelle Carmody - 1000 pages

Major book hangover because of:

His Dark Materials series by Philip Pullman. I adore this series and it's my favourite by far. I just love it!

Number of Bookcases You Own:

Three, and then another bookcase-worth of books lining my floor. :P

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen. I've read this book at least 3 times, possibly more.

Preferred Place To Read:

Curled up in my bed, I'm less likely to be disturbed in my room and my bed is very comfy.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:

“Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can't always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith."
- Torment by Lauren Kate

Reading Regret:

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan. I know some people who loved this book and I was really excited to read it, but at the end of the book the only strong emotion I felt was frustration.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):

The Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - I've only read Beautiful Creatures.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

His Dark Materials series by Philip Pullman (You can't make me choose just one book from this series! You will never make me choose!)
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

It's so hard to pick just three, but I really love the three books I've put!

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

Anything by Richelle Mead or Katie McGarry!

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

 A Draw of Kings by Patrick W. Carr! Loved the first two books in the series and really want to see what happens next!

Worst Bookish Habit:

I don't know but I do get annoyed at myself for continually ignoring my TBR pile that's been sitting beside my bed and steadily growing for way too long!

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:


Your latest book purchase:

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

Crash Into You by Katie McGarry ~Review

No comments:

Post a Comment