Thursday, 12 December 2013

Challenge #3 & #4 + Update - End of the Year Read-a-thon

Sign-Up for the read-a-thon here.

#ReadingCram Update


11th Dec - Betwixt by Melissa Pearl ~Review
12th Dec - The Marshmallow Hammer Detective Agency: The Mysterious Case of the Golden Egg by Ernie Lindsey
              -Currently Reading: Reality by Dani Hart

So far I'm on target (I need to read at least 1 book a day)!


Challenge #3 - Top Ten Books I Read in 2013

-Crash Into You by Katie McGarry ~Review
-Graceling by Kristin Cashore
-Blog This by Cami Checketts ~Review
-The Hero's Lot by Patrick W. Carr ~Review
-The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead ~Review
-Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan ~Review
-A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris ~Review
-Fraction of Stone by Kelley Lynn ~Review
-Bait by K.C. Blake ~Review
-Betwixt by Melissa Pearl ~Review

      The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)  A Tale of Two Centuries (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #2)  Fraction of Stone (Fraction, #1)  Maid of Secrets (Maids of Honor, #1)                                                    Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)  The Hero's Lot (The Staff and the Sword, #2)                                             Bait (Order of the Spirit Realm #1)  Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)  Blog This  Betwixt (Betwixt, #1)

These sort of lists are always hard and I know I'll definitely be changing my mind repeatedly, going 'I should've added this, I should've added that', but I only had ten spaces to fill and I am happy with the books I chose!



Challenge #4 - Spine Poetry! (from books read in 2013)

This is supposed to be spine poetry but the majority of books I've read this year have been e-books, which means no spine. Instead I just cut the titles form the covers and arranged them into my poem!

The Lost Hero Awakened Hope Within Beautiful Creatures


10 comments:

  1. Nice list!! Graceling is an amazing book!

    And I LOVE your spine poetry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I'm going to try and read the other two Graceling series books for the read-a-thon!

      Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Jen, Graceling is a really good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Graceling and Crash Into You this year as well. Such great books!
    Great poem! I should have read more books with one word titles this year. Then I would have been much better prepared for this challenge. lol
    Thanks so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were amazing!
      Haha, Within was definitely a big help with the poem!

      Delete
  4. First off, I LOVE your blog header! :) Second, I loved Graceling, and I'm glad you had Maid of Secrets on here because I planned to read it and completely forgot (so great reminder)! Last, great spine poem. :) I attempted one recently with my red/green photo a day challenge on Instagram and failed miserably. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was designed for me by Read-A-holicZ!
      Well I hope you enjoy Maid of Secrets when you get to read it!

      Delete
  5. Love it! I used Kindle books for mine too. :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete