Sunday, 8 December 2013

Stacking the Shelves [32]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.

I'm on school holidays and I currently don't have a job so I keep losing track of what day it is and have missed out on doing my StS for the past couple of weeks. So this is going to be a fairly big haul with everything I've missed over the past month or so!


BOUGHT:

With All My Soul   Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)   Oath Bound (Unbound, #3)   The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2)

With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent (paperback)
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry (paperback)
Oath Bound (Unbound #3) by Rachel Vincent (paperback)
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa (paperback)

Poison Study (Study, #1)   Magic Study (Study, #2)   Fire Study (Study, #3)

Poison Study (Study #1) by Maria V. Snyder (e-book)
Magic Study (Study #2) by Maria V. Snyder (e-book)
Fire Study (Study #3) by Maria V. Snyder (e-book)

I bought these books from Harlequin Australia during a recent Christmas promotion, all together they cost $31 + postage was free!


These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)

These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner (paperback)

This book sounds awesome, has awesome reviews, and was part of an awesome rewards offer by one of my local bookstores. So not only did this book give me extra points (to get discounts off books at Dymocks), it is also something I really wan to read!



WON:

Kindle e-reader In the Blood

I won a kindle from Sara Hantz's In the Blood Release Giveaway and an e-copy of In the Blood!


If I Speak True (Flora, #1)   Reaper's Novice (Soul Collector, #1)   From Where I Stand

If I Speak True (Flora #1) by Jessica Brooks (e-ARC)
Reaper's Novice (Soul Collector #1) by Cecilia Robert (e-book)
From Where I Stand by Robert Zimmermann (e-book)

I won these books as part of Stephanie Parent's Forty Days and Forty Nights of Giveaways!


Charmed Vengeance (The Aether Chronicles, #2)

Charmed Vengeance (The Aether Chronicles #2) by Suzanne Lazear (paperback, signed)

I won a signed copy of Charmed Vengeance, during an Innocent Darkness read-a-long a few months back, but I think I forgot to include it!



GIFTED:

Intertwined (Intertwined, #1)   Twisted (Intertwined, #3)

Intertwined (Intertwined #1) by Gena Showalter (paperback)
Twisted (Intertwined #3) by Gena Showalter (paperback)

My boyfriend's mother got these for me from the op shop! She's pretty awesome. ;)


8 comments:

  1. Good haul. Dare You To is excellent. I didn't really care for Reapers Novice all that much. So come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good haul! Dare You To is excellent, I really enjoyed that one. I am trying to get through These Broken Stars but having a hard time with it.

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS link: http://adventuresinreading16.blogspot.com/2013/12/stacking-shelves-21.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Dare You To! I hope These Broken Stars turns out okay. :)

      Delete
  3. You won a Kindle, that's awesome :D Happy reading on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul, lots of amazing books but WOW and congrats on winning a kindle. I read In The Blood and didn't enjoy it that much, hopefully you have better luck with it. I LOVED These Broken Stars and I hope you do too. I hope you enjoy them all :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't stopped using the kindle since I got it - it's great! I'm really excited to read These Broken Stars, thank you! :)

      Delete