Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Teaser Tuesday [24]

Hosted by MizB at Should be Reading

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)

"Does it make it easier?"

She squinted at his form hunched in the saddle. "I don't understand you."

"To have beautiful eyes. Does it lighten the burden of your Grace, to know you have beautiful eyes?"

She laughed. "No, Lord Prince, I'd happily do without both."

pg. 16, paperback of Graceling (The Graceling Realm #1) by Kristin Cashore


I loved this bit when I read it, and it stuck with me so I had to share it with you!


4 comments:

  1. Great teaser. I think this book must be amazing!

    My teasers!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graceling was one of my favorite books ever. Great choice for a teaser!

    Here's my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I shall write a review of it soon - it's definitely getting 5/5!

      Delete