Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Teaser Tuesday [25] & Top Ten Tuesday [26]

Teaser Tuesday


Hosted by MizB at Should be Reading

Pendomus (Pendomus Chronicles, #1)

Even with the scars on her face, she's beautiful. My eyes fall to her lips, and my heart thumps loudly in my chest. They're the perfect shape for-

Oh, this is so not good.

31%, e-copy of Pendomus (Pendomus Chronicles #1) by Carissa Andrews



Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)

I have four brothers, and one is the type that mothers warn their daughters against. In other words, I'm not that naive, but to be honest, his proposal intrigues me. But I'm also sure this is how horror movies begin.

5%, e-ARC of Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry

I just finished (and loved) this book! My review is here.



Top Ten Books* On My Winter Summer TBR!

*Series totally count as one book. ;)

 


Will Grayson, Will Grayson 
Fire (Graceling Realm, #2)    Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3)

1. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
I have been wanting to read this for months and I finally got it from the library today!

2. Fire & Bitterblue (Graceling Realm #2 & #3) by Kristin Cashore
I read Graceling a week or two ago and absolutely loved it! I got Fire and Bitterblue from the library today as well, and shall definitely be reading them soon!


The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)   Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)

3. The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray
When this book came out last year I wanted it so badly! Every time I entered a shop that sold it, I would point it out to my boyfriend in a not-so-subtle manner. He bought it for me for Christmas ( how did he know I wanted it? :P ) but I then got swamped with reviews and I haven't read it yet! That needs to change!

4. Cinder & Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #1 & #2) by Marissa Meyer
I bought these books a few months back and have been wanting to read them since! I am hoping I can get them read before Cress comes out in February!


Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)   Splintered (Splintered, #1)

5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
I've been wanting to read this since it came out and I bought it a month or so ago and would very much like to read it soon!

6. Splintered (Splintered #1) by A.G. Howard
I was so excited for this book at the beginning of the year, and was lucky enough to win a gorgeous hardcover! But early this year I was struggling to read/review in time so had to put all 'non-essential' books aside. Still really want to read it though!


Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)
Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, #5)   United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)

7. Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee
I got this ages ago because it was only $6ish on TBD and I'd seen such amazing, amazing reviews! I leant it to a friend last month saying, 'this has awesome reviews, sounds amazing, and I really want to read it, so I think you might enjoy it.' She loved it and now I'm craving this book even more!

8. Out of Sight, Out of Time & United We Spy (Gallagher Girls #5 & #6) by Ally Carter
I read and loved the first four books in the series what seems like forever ago and am really excited about the release of United We Spy! And since I want to start so many new series, it's only right that I end an old series.


The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, #3)   The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, #4)
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)

9. The Mark of Athena & The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus #3 & #4) by Rick Riordan
I borrowed The Mark of Athena from a friend months ago, but had to put it on hold. I definitely want to get back to it though, and read the new book of course!

10. Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi
This is another book I started reading and had to pause. I only got about 80 pages in but I really want to see where it goes!

10 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading Angelfall - it's so good! I hope you enjoy it too. So many good books on your TBR - how will you know where to start?!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choosing where to start's the hardest part! I may have to put names in a hat and choose! :P
      Thanks. :)

      Delete
  2. Love both your Teasers! The first one made me wonder how she got the scars. The second one appealed to me more because it sounds like it would be funny.
    My Teaser is from CHRISTMAS CALLING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crash Into You definitely has some funny moments, but it's also got some darker parts. :)

      Delete
  3. Love your teasers :) Also that is a great top ten list. Lots of awesome reads :)

    My teaser: http://thefictionenthusiast.blogspot.com/2013/12/teaser-tuesday-december-10th.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The only problem now is getting through all those glorious books. :)

      Delete
  4. Great teaser. You have some good books on your list. I've read and enjoyed Cinder. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm really looking froward to starting The Lunar Chronicles!

      Delete
  5. Great teasers! I really need to check out the Pushing the Limit series!
    Also, great list! The Diviner is fantastic! So is the Lunar Chronicles! Hope you enjoy them! I have Splintered and Angelfall on my TBR list too. Thanks for stopping by Bookmunchies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the series is brilliant!
      I am really excited to read all of the books, I just don't know where to start!

      Delete