Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [25]

Top Ten 2014 Releases I Am Dying to Read!


 


Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)   Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)

1. Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead - Expected Publication: July 2014
I haven't read The Fiery Heart yet but I've loved her VA series and all the Bloodlines books to date, so I am very much looking forward to this book!

2. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins - Expected Publication: May 2014
Stephanie Perkins is brilliant! I loved both of the Anna and the French Kiss books and am very excited for Isla's story!


A Draw of Kings (The Staff and the Sword #3)   After the End (After the End, #1)

3. A Draw of Kings (The Staff and the Sword #3) by Patrick W. Carr - Expected Publication: Feb 2014
I loved the first book in this series, and book two was even better so I've got very high hopes for book three!

4. After the End (After the End #1) by Amy Plum - Expected Publication: May 2014
I love the idea of this book and though I haven't read any Amy Plum yet, I think she shall definitely be an author I'l enjoy!


Prince of Shadows: A Novel of Romeo and Juliet   

5. Prince of Shadows: A Novel of Romeo and Juliet by Rachel Caine - Expected Publication: Feb 2014
I haven't read nay of Rachel Caine's other work but I have heard good things about her and I think this book sounds really interesting. This book is from the point of view of Benvolio, Romeo's cousin, and involves as much love, tragedy and betrayal as Romeo and Juliet's story!

6. The Fine Art of Pretending (The Fine Art of Pretending #1) by Rachel Harris - Expected Publication: Sep 2014
Rachel Harris is amazing and so I will read anything she writes! It just so happens that this book i not only written by awesomeness, it also sounds like awesomeness, so I am very excited!


The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5)   Half Bad

7. The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus #5) by Rick Riordan - Expected Publication: Oct 2014
I love Rick Riordan! I am still only up to book 3 of this series as I had to put it on hold to read other books I promised to review, but I am looking forward to reading the rest of this series!

8. Half Bad (Half Life Trillogy #1) by Sally Green - Expected Publication: March 2014
I like witchy, magicky books and this sounds really good and has some awesome reviews so far!


maid-of-deception

9. Maid of Deception (Maids of Honor #2) by Jennifer McGowan - Expected Publication: Aug 2014
I loved the first book in this series and really can't wait for more! Historical fiction with romance, mystery, and intrigue.. I need more!

10. Clariel (Abhorsen #4) by Garth Nix - Expected Publication: Sep 2014
I loved Garth Nix's Abhorsen series and so I'm really excited for this new look at the Old Kingdom!

10 comments:

  1. I have to start reading The Heroes of Olympus series marathon style before The Blood of Olympus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have After The End and Silver Shadows in my list.And be happy that you haven't read Fiery Heart yet.The ending will leave you dumstruck.Waiting until July is going to be a torture.
    My list- http://asthepageturn.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-2014-releases-i-am-dying-to-read.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, not another of those endings! I won't make it to July!

      Delete
  3. After the End looks amazing! I also want to read Isla and the Happily Ever After, it sounds so cute! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/12/02/2014/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! And if Stephanie's books so far are anything to go by, Isla's story should be amazing! :)

      Delete
  4. Great picks! After The End was one I was eagerly waiting for too, just got an arc though so I am so excited to start it! My TTT

    ReplyDelete