Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [27]

Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2013


 


Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)   Dead Running   Blog This   The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2)   The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)   The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)   The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)
The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1)   The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2)   Betwixt (Betwixt, #1)   Maid of Secrets (Maids of Honor, #1)
A Cast of Stones (The Staff and the Sword, #1)   The Hero's Lot (The Staff and the Sword, #2)   If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)   Starflower  (Tales of Goldstone Wood #4)
Predator Cities #1: Mortal Engines   Predator Cities #2: Predator's Gold   Bait (Order of the Spirit Realm #1)

Kristin Cashore (Graceling)


Cami Checketts (Dead Running, Blog This)




Melissa Pearl (Betwixt)


Jennifer McGowan (Maid of Secrets)


Patrick W. Carr (A Cast of Stones, The Hero's Lot)


Gayle Forman (If I Stay)


Anne Elisabeth Stengl (Starflower)




K.C. Blake (Bait)


2 comments:

  1. I see you have a leaning toward fantasy. Of those I've read Graceling and If I Stay. I am more into the contemporaries, but Graceling was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I adore Gayle Forman's If I Stay and Where She Went, both of those were just so beautiful. I really need to read some Rick Riordan next year, feel like I am definitely missing out there. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete