Monday, 23 December 2013

Wrap-Up Post - End of the Year Read-a-thon


#ReadingCram Wrap-Up Post!

Books I Completed:

Betwixt (Betwixt, #1)  The Marshmallow Hammer Detective Agency: The Mysterious Case of the Golden Egg  Reality (The Life of Arie, #1)
Another Little Piece of My Heart    Insurgent (Divergent, #2)

11th Dec - Betwixt by Melissa Pearl ~Review
12th Dec - The Marshmallow Hammer Detective Agency: The Mysterious Case of the Golden Egg by Ernie Lindsey ~Review
15th Dec - Reality by Dani Hart ~Review
17th Dec - Another Little Piece of My Heart by Tracey Martin
22nd Dec - Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Okay, so I didn't complete my reading goal for this challenge, but I did get some more reading done and 5/10 books isn't so bad. I don't think I'll quite reach my goal of 100 total books this year (I think I have 11 or so to go) but I'll get pretty close and I'm happy with that. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good job! Just went and checked out your review of Betwixt and you totally convinced me - I definitely want to read it now! :-)

    You can find my wrap-up here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope you love it as much as I did! :)

      Delete