Friday, 17 January 2014

2014 Fairy Tales Retold Reading Challenge

2014 Fairy Tales Retold Challenge


This is a challenge to record the YA & MG fairytale retellings read between 1st Jan and 31st Dec 2014. Books must be either Young Adult or Middle Grade and single novellas do not count. There are 6 levels:

1. Poor Cobbler: 1-3 Books

2. Devilish Wolf: 4-6 Books
3. Lady In Waiting: 7-9 Books
4. Mountain Troll: 10 -12 books
5. Evil Enchantress: 13-15 books
6. Monstrous Dragon: 16+ books

I love fairytale retellings! I am going to aim for a Devilish Wolf!


I will keep track of my books and link to reviews below:


January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

October

November

December

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find some great books to read! Thanks for joining this challenge!

    ReplyDelete