Thursday, 2 January 2014

End of Year Wrap-Up!

This year has been awesome! Heaps of wonderful things have happened and I've reached several milestones. I turned 18 this year (since I'm from Aus that now makes me an 'adult', but I refuse to grow up! :D), my boyfriend & I celebrated our first year of togetherness, and my blog celebrated its one year blogoversary! I can't believe I started Pieces of Whimsy over a year ago, but I also can't believe it's only been one year!

I've had over 45,000 page views this year, that's almost an average 4,000 pageviews a month. I've also had 881 comments on my blog (including my own), posted 70+ reviews, participated in 99 blog tours and done countless other cool stuff on my blog!


I had a fabulous year in 2013 and I can't wait to see what other goodness life has in store!


FOLLOWER STATS:

GFC Followers - 543
Bloglovin Followers - 386
Email Subscribers - 76
Linky Followers - 57
Facebook Likes - 2,338
Twitter Followers - 2,357


2013 REVIEWS:

5/5

4.5/5

4/5

3.5/5

3/5


2013 READING CHALLENGES: 5/9


Let Me Count the Ways Reading Challenge (Book Version) -  Hosted by Avanti's Place

Read a total of over 10,001 pages.

Total Page Count: 22,647/10,001


CHALLENGE COMPLETED.



The Color Coded Reading Challenge - Hosted by My Reader's Block

Read and review 9 titles containing in various colours/shades.


Total Read Count: 4/9


CHALLENGE NOT COMPLETED.



The 2013 TBR Pile Challenge - Hosted by Roof Beam Reader

Read and review 12 books from your TBR pile.


Total Read & Review Count: 2/12


CHALLENGE NOT COMPLETED.



What an Animal Reading Challenge VI - Hosted by Socrates Book Reviews

Read and review 6 books containing animals in some form (title, image, story..).


Total Read Count: 6/6


CHALLENGE COMPLETED.



What's in a Name 6 - Hosted by Beth Fish Reads

Read and review one books from each of 6 chosen categories.


Total Read Count: 6/6


CHALLENGE COMPLETED.




Australian Women Writers Challenge


Read 10 and review 6 books from Australian women writers.


Total Read Count: 3/10          Total Review Count: 2/6


CHALLENGE NOT COMPLETED.





2013 Read-A-Latte Challenge - Hosted by Kimberly's Bookshelf

Read and review 75 books.


Total Read Count: 75/75


CHALLENGE COMPLETED.





2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge - Hosted by My Overstuffed Bookshelf

Read and review 50 YA books.

Total Read Count: 60/50

CHALLENGE COMPLETED.



2013 End-of-Year Readathon - Hosted by Juliababyjen's Reading Room & Dana Square
 
Catch up on reading, set own goal.


Total Read Count: 5/10

                                                     CHALLENGE NOT COMPLETED.



No comments:

Post a Comment