Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Books 'n' Blogger Swap Reveal!


I mentioned a little while ago that I was participating in a Books 'n' Bloggers Swag by Chaotic Goddess Swaps and I received my last two books from my fabulous swap partner, Jennifer from Live to Read Love to Read, the other day!

For this swap we send THREE awesome books to our swapping partner & receive THREE awesome books back!
- A book you haven't read but are interested in,
- A book you love, and
- A book from your partner's wish list.

The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)


Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)


The Ambassador's Mission (Traitor Spy Trilogy, #1)



Now I am in love with all of the books Jennifer sent me and all of them have been high on my to-read list for quite some time and I am so excited to have copies!

While I hate to pick favourites, I cannot hide my absolute pleasure in receiving a copy of The Ambassador's Mission! While I suspected a Trudi Canavan book was coming my way (I had her latest series on my wishlist + Jennifer and I had been discussing our love of Trudi Canavan) I didn't know for sure what I'd receive and I'm thrilled to add this book to my collection and finally gobble it down!

I also think Shadow and Bone and The Raven Boys sound fantastic and I've wanted to read them since they were first published. I am just so excited about all my delightful new books, thank you so much Jennifer!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you have the same great taste in books! Yay! :D
    I got Shadow & Bone, as well....can't wait to start it!
    Thanks for joining us for this swap!

    ReplyDelete