Saturday, 15 March 2014

Stacking the Shelves [36]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.



BOUGHT:

The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)   Legend (Legend, #1)

The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1) by Julie Kagawa (paperback)
Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu (paperback)

United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)   Fractured (Slated, #2)

United We Spy (Gallagher Girls #6) by Ally Carter (paperback)
Fractured (Slated #2) by Teri Terry (paperback)

I won a $50 book voucher from Bookworld and managed to get four amazing books from my wishlist!

The Keeping Place (The Obernewtyn Chronicles #4)   Pride and Prejudice

The Keeping Place (Obernewtyn #4) by Isobelle Carmody (paperback)
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (paperback)

I bought The Keeping Place from a market stall and it was only a couple of dollars and in near perfect condition - the spine wasn't even broken! I bought P&P from my local Dymocks store because classics only costs $10 and the cover is so pretty I couldn't say no! It's probably the fourth edition of P&P I have, though most of the others I have are in collections so it's all good (at least that's how I justify it to myself ;) )!



WON:

Agent I1: Tristan (The D.I.R.E. Agency #1)

Agent I1: Tristan (The D.I.R.E. Agency #1) by Joni Hahn (paperback, signed!) + some awesome D.I.R.E. Agency buttons!

I won a signed copy of this book + three big, awesome buttons (one for each book in the series) from Joni Hahn from a giveaway on Fab Fantasy Ficiton!

The Sound of Us (Radio Hearts, #1)

The Sound of Us (Radio Hearts #1) by Ashley Poston (e-book)

I won this from a giveaway run by Jen McConnel!

Finding My Way Home

Finding My Way Home by Vicki Green (paperback, signed) + bookmark

I won this signed paperback from Give me Books 10000 Likes Giveaway & Vicki Green!



AUCTION:

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)

Hex Hall (Hex Hall #1) by Rachel Hawkins (paperback, signed!)

I won/bought/got a signed copy of Hex Hall for only $10 from Book Cracker Caroline's 2000 Likes Auction for the Humane Society. So not only did I receive an awesome, pretty much new, signed book, but the money also went to a great cause! That's definitely a win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment