The Prophecy by S.P. Cervantes
YA Romantic Fantasy
Published: 19th November 2013
Ava Fox has spent the past year acclimating to her new life as a wizard of Shadow Hill. Over the past year, her connection with Dalton has only grown stronger. They share a bond she has never known before and can't explain.
The danger is still there, even after the Sabatino coven was defeated, and Ava's future is anything but sure. Her powerful relationship with Dalton continues to make others wonder about the Prophecy, and their place in it. Time and again Ava's loyalty and strength will be put to the test as she fights for those she loves.
There are many more secrets of Shadow Hill that will be revealed in The Prophecy.
Guest Post with S.P. Cervantes
Top 10 Favorite Books
- Lord of the Rings – by J.R.R. Tolkien - I could read these books a hundred times and still pick up on something new. I love the adventure and suspense this book provides. It’s story telling at its best!
- Fighting Redemption - by Kate McCarthy - This is a book that has stuck with me. I loved the romantic story line, but most of all fell in love with the characters and the strength that was shown by those who fight in the military.
- Divergent - by Veronica Roth - Suspenseful, thought provoking, and intense. This book (and series) had me hooked. I can read this book a thousand times!
- Pride and Prejudice - by Jane Austen - While I love all her books, this is my favorite. I love reading about this time period, and who doesn’t love themselves a little Mr. Darcy!!
- A Tale of Two Cities - by Charles Dickens - A heartbreaking and challenging read, but beautiful and realistic. Dickens is a master of weaving words into something special and unforgettable.
- Gone Girl - by Gillian Flynn - This book was CRAZY! Honestly, I can’t even believe Ms. Flynn could even think of something so smart and unbelievable. I loved this book, and it was one that still sticks with me even though I read it over a year ago.
- Falling Into You - by Jasinda Wilder - This was one of the first books I read that laced music within the story. I love being able to connect with a troy that way. Jasinda is one of my favorite current authors.
- Infernal Devices - by Cassandra Clare - Tess, Will, Jem…I loved them all. It is a love triangle at its BEST told in a suspenseful fantasy plot about shadowhunters. I even got my husband to read this series, and he was just as hooked.
- Hunger Games - by Suzanne Collins - This book had me at the heart strings the entire series. The writing was intense and thought provoking. I think it is one of the best of its genre.
- Slammed - by Colleen Hoover - Simply put, I love Will. Collen’s use of poetry had me wishing he would Slam me…get your minds out of the toilet, it’s poetry!
Thank you S.P., those are some fantastic choices. I love P&P and the other books are all great!
Author Bio - S.P. Cervantes
S.P Cervantes lives in Orange County, California with her husband and three children,
where she is a teacher. She enjoys spending time with her family, writing, reading, and
running, but is always thinking of an idea for her next novel.
S.P. Cervantes is currently working on a new contemporary romance, while finishing the
final novel of the Secrets of Shadow Hill series.
S.P. Cervantes has a B.S. in Psychology and a Master’s Degree in Cross Cultural Education.
E-copy of The Prophecy
Paperback copy of The Prophecy
-Ends 6th April 2014
a Rafflecopter giveaway