Saturday, 31 May 2014

Stacking the Shelves [38]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

Three to Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum, #3)   High Five (Stephanie Plum, #5)   Hard Eight (Stephanie Plum, #8)   To The Nines

Three to Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum #3) by Janet Evanovich (paperback)
High Five (Stephanie Plum #5) by Janet Evanovich (paperback)
Hard Eight (Stephanie Plum #8) by Janet Evanovich (paperback)
To the Nines (Stephanie Plum #9) by Janet Evanovich (paperback)

Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum, #10)   Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum, #11)   Full House (Full Series, #1)

Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum #10) by Janet Evanovich (paperback)
Eleven On Top (Stephanie Plum #11) by Janet Evanovich (paperback)
Full House (Full #1) by Janet Evanovich (paperback)

Stormbreaker   Point Blanc (Alex Rider, #2)   Eagle Strike (Alex Rider, #4)

Stormbreaker (Alex Rider #1) by Anthony Horowitz (paperback)
Point Blanc (Alex Rider #2) by Anthony Horowitz (paperback)
Eagle Strike (Alex Rider #4) by Anthony Horowitz (paperback)

The Scorpio Races   City of Secrets (Stravaganza, #4)   Illusions (Wings, #3)

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (hardcover)
City of Secrets (Stravanganza #4) by Mary Hoffman (paperback)
Illusions (Wings #3) by Aprilynne Pike (paperback)

I bought these from varying second-hand shops and all up they cost me less than $25 and they're all in good condition - I love cheap books!


Fangirl    The Forever Song (Blood of Eden, #3)

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (paperback)
The Forever Song (Blood of Eden #3) by Julie Kagawa (paperback)

I bought these books a few weeks ago but kept forgetting to put up an StS post!



WON:

Fangirl 

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (paperback)

I won this book from an online Girlfriend Magazine comp which I thought was amusing since only a couple of days before I'd bought myself a copy of Fangirl. Oh well, the more the merrier!




GIFTED:

 Dangerous Creatures (Dangerous Creatures, #1)

Dangerous Creatures (Dangerous Creatures #1) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (paperback, arc)

I was given this ARC copy by Penguin Teen and have just finished the Caster Chronicles/Beautiful Creatures series in preparation for this book - very excited!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, two copies! I own two copies too actually, I bought the paperback but loved it so much I wanted to own the Hardback too, so bought that. I hope you enjoy/enjoyed it!

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't read it yet but I've heard great things and I'm really looking forward to it!

      Delete
  2. Oh yay for all the Stephanie Plum books! Love that series. I don't take the series too seriously. Can't wait for Top Secret Twenty-One. Also I got Fangirl a couple of weeks ago. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I'm excited about it. Oh and I really enjoyed The Scorpio Races! Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard such great things about Fangirl! I read Eleanor & Park a while back and I loved it, so I'm hoping to buy a copy of Fangirl soon enough and read it. I absolutely loved The Immortal Rules though I still have to read the rest of the series. I hope you enjoy the books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete