Saturday, 14 June 2014

Stacking the Shelves [39]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

Outside In (Insider, #2)   Plum Lucky (Stephanie Plum, #13.5)

Outside In (Insiders #2) by Maria V. Snyder (paperback)
Plum Lucky (Stephanie Plum #13.5) by Janet Evanovich (paperback)

I bought these from a market last Sunday for $1 each and they're both in really good condition!



GIFTED:

W.A.R.P. - book 2 

The Hangman's Revolution (W.A.R.P. #2) by Eoin Colfer (paperback, arc)

I was given this ARC copy by Penguin Teen and am looking forward to starting the series.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I continued on with that Snyder series. I remember liking the first book! Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had Inside Out on my TBR mountain for quite a while. When I didn't get to it, I donated it to my High School Media Center. I don't know why I never read it; I've enjoyed everything else she has written. Come see what I got this week at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books for you this week! Hope you enjoy them!
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves_14.html
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stephanie plum series and $1 is a steal!

    Happy Reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete