Sunday, 6 July 2014

Stacking the Shelves [41]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3)   Pawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #1)   With All My Soul   The Inevitability of Stars

The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test #3) by Aimee Carter (paperback)
Pawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion #1) by Aimee Carter (paperback)
With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent (paperback)
The Inevitability of Stars by Kathryn R. Lyster (paperback)


Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)   Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4)   Countdown   Waterfell (The Aquarathi, #1)

Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry (paperback)
Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) by Katie McGarry (paperback)
Countdown by Michelle Rowen (paperback)
Waterfell (The Aquarathi #1) by Amalie Howard (paperback)

I bought these from Harlequin during their massive end-of-financial-year sale. All these books (except Take Me On) were only $2!! You can't get a much better deal than that!


Assassin's Apprentice (Farseer Trilogy, #1)   Royal Assassin (Farseer Trilogy, #2)   Assassin's Quest (Farseer Trilogy, #3)

Assassin's Apprentice (Farseer Trilogy #1) by Robin Hobb (paperback)
Royal Assassin (Farseer Trilogy #2) by Robin Hobb (paperback)
Assassin's Quest (Farseer Trilogy #3) by Robin Hobb (paperback)

I got these from a small, local book fare for $14. They're second-hand but there still in pretty good condition and I have been wanting to read one of Robin Hobb's books for a while. :)


GIFTED:

Looking for Alaska

Looking For Alaska by John Green (paperback)

My boyfriend and I recently read The Fault in Our Stars so we could go and see the movie and so he bought me this for my John Green collection!


13 comments:

  1. Great books and so many of them! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawn was such a great book! I heard great things about Looking For Alaska, John Green just announced that it is being made into a movie. Great haul! :)

    Amber @ The Book Bratz
    My Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard about that. I'm excited to see how it will turn out! :)

      Delete
  3. Those Robin Hobbs books look cool, enjoy your reads :)

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/stacking-the-shelves-6/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to starting them, they're supposed to be quite good. :)

      Delete
  4. I loved Pawn, one of my favourites from last year, and I had a few issues with Countdown but overall it was a quick addicting read, so it was fun. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a copy of Pawn from NetGallley and really enjoyed it so when I saw the paperback on sale for $2 I couldn't resist!

      Delete
  5. I just finished Pawn a couple weeks ago, I really liked it and am excited for the series!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!

      Thanks, followed back. :)

      Delete
  6. Great haul! Pawn and Count Down are on my shelves but still need to be read. The Goddess Inheritance look really good too. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete