Sunday, 27 July 2014

Stacking the Shelves [42]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

The Fire Chronicle   Prince of the Blood (Krondor's Sons, #1)

The Fire Chronicle (The Books of Beginning #2) by John Stephens (paperback)
Prince of the Blood (Krondor's Sons #1) by Raymond E. Feist (paperback)

I bought these from the local tip shop for only $2 or $3! I've already own a couple of Feist books but I've been waiting until I've had more of the series to start them, which should be soon!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these before, but they sound pretty good! Hope you have fun reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of these books, but I hope you enjoy them! Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own a Feist book (and have for ages) but I haven't gotten to it yet. Actually, I forgot I had it. Thanks for the reminder and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some good deals. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. both these books sound so exciting and they exciting too. Enjoy!

    and do check out mine here

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete