Saturday, 16 August 2014

Stacking the Shelves [43]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1)   The Name of the Wind   Eleanor & Park

The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner #1) by James Dashner (paperback)
The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle #1) by Patrick Rothfuss (paperback)
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (paperback)

I bought these from a local bookshop because I've only heard good thing and I really, really want to read them! I'm very excited to start these lovelies!

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Eleanor and Park a lot. Hope you will as well. Heard good things about The Maze Runner.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I'm really looking forward to starting it! :)

      Delete
  2. OhI didn't know these ones but I hope you'll like them. happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these, but they look interesting. I hope you love them!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have E&P, but I haven't read it yet. I look forward to your thoughts about it. Enjoy! My STS.

    ReplyDelete