Saturday, 20 September 2014

Stacking the Shelves [45]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:



I bought these from a local market for only $12 (that's only $1 each)! They're all in really good condition and only a couple of books have broken spines, the rest all look close to new!


GIFTED:

Elected (The Elected Series, #1)

Elected (The Elected Series #1) by Rori Shay (paperback, signed)

I got a copy of this book (signed by the author!) because I was a Kickstarter backer for the book. As well as receiving the paperback I also got some cool, free e-books and helped this book get published! I think that's a win-win. :)


What books have you picked up this week?

14 comments:

  1. Wow, what an awesome deal on the Morganville books! I'm hoping to get them secondhand as well (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really impressed! I love local markets. :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read the Morganville books, but I want to read them someday :)
    You had a great deal on them!
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to read them someday too and that offer was just too good too pass up!

      Delete
  3. I have read the first 3 Morganville books, but I wasn't invested enough to continue. I did remember I enjoyed those books. I am currently reading Elected! What a coincidence! I am enjoying it so far, although the pace is a bit slow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I seem to be surrounded by coincidences lately! I hope you enjoy the rest of Elected.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the The Morganville Vampires find, that's such a steal. Enjoy them all! My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH Awesome haul! I hope you enjoy you new books!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and don't forget to ENTER our BOXES OF BOOKS giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morganville, whoa that's cheap! I've only read up to #7 I think, so I have to get the rest and read them soon when I can. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read a couple of short stories but I've enjoyed them. I'm looking forward to reading the series. :)

      Delete
  7. So many beautiful and interesting books. You're making me both jealous and eager to empty my wallet:)) Happy reading!

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Morganville! I am on book 9 (I think) and love it so far. These copies look lovely! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete