Saturday, 27 September 2014

Stacking the Shelves [46]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

Anansi Boys (American Gods, #2)

Anansi Boys (American Gods #2) by Neil Gaiman (paperback)

I bought this for only $2 from the local tip shop. It's a little used but it's still in really good condition and you can't really argue with $2!


What books have you picked up this week?

4 comments:

  1. I love Neil Gaiman! Also, this is my favorite series/duo/thing.

    Erin @ The Book Nut
    STS: http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-12-september-27-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to read American Gods and I didn't even realise this was part of the series when I picked it up! :)

      Delete
  2. I NEED to read a Neil Gaiman already, just don't know where to start, haha. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this too. Happy reading and I hope you'll enjoy it! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete