Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Top Ten Tuesday [34]

Top Ten Books On My Fall SPRING To-Be-Read List! ;)

 


Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4)   Corruption (Disruption, #2)

1. Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) by Katie McGarry
I have read and loved all Katie McGarry's other books in this series and have no idea why I haven't gobbled this amazingness up yet?! Definitely a spring must-read!

2. Corruption (Disruption #2) by Jessica Shirvington
I just finished Disruption and am planning on reading Corruption as soon as it comes out - I need more Quentin to know what happens! ;)


   Stormdancer (The Lotus War, #1)

3. On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
I've been meaning to re-read this one for a while now and so I signed up for a mini reading challenge with it to give me that push so I'll finally get to it!

4. Stormdancer (The Lotus War #1) by Jay Kristoff
I've been looking forward to reading this book since its release and I really want to get it read before the end of the year!


Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles, #4)   Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles, #5) 
Blood Prophecy (Drake Chronicles, #6)

5, 6, & 7. Bleeding Hearts, Blood Moon, Blood Prophecy (Drake Chronicles #4, 5, & 6) by Alyxandra Harvey
I started this series back in 2010 (my mother had the first 3 books) and when I found out the series was completed I bought the rest of the books for her so we could both finish this awesome series. I of course promptly forgot all about it but I really enjoyed the series and I want to finish it! :)


Eleanor & Park   Fangirl

8. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
I bought this book after seeing such awesome reviews everywhere and I really want to read a Rainbow Rowell novel!

9. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
I really want to read a book by Rainbow Rowel!! :P


The Book Thief

10. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
I started reading this at the beginning of the year then I watched the movie and had to stop reading due to an emotional overload.. I was/am really loving the book though and I want to pick it back up again soon! :)

10 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these! I hope you get to all of them this fall! Thanks for all the new suggestions.

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both AWESOME Rainbow books. Eleanor & park will always have a place in my heart because it's set in the 80s and I love that so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop whatever you are doing right now and read The Book Thief. It is one of the best books I've ever read. Emotional overload sounds about right.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great books! On the Jellicoe Road has been a book I have wanted to read for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read the Rainbow Rowell books too. I read Landline a few months ago.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Fangirl on my list too!! Like you I haven't read any of her books yet haha. Hope you enjoy them and all the others on your list, happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really need to read #8-10! I really enjoyed reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you from The Broke and Bookish. I just wanted to let you know that Jellicoe Road is amazing! I definitely recommend reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fangirl is a fun book to read. Eleanor & Park and The Book Thief are on my generic TBR list. Here’s My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, because you are on the other side it is a spring list ;) Haha. I have read the Book Thief and loved it, so I hope you like it too! And the movie as well ^^ I also have read Jellicoe Road which I looooved <3 That romance though! I have yet to read Eleanor & Park, but I intend to!

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/10/perspective-dead-poets-society-35.html

    ReplyDelete