Sunday, 5 October 2014

Stacking the Shelves [47]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

The Fine Art of Pretending (The Fine Art of Pretending, #1)

The Fine Art of Pretending (The Fine Art of Pretending #1) by Rachel Harris (e-book)

I love Rachel Harris so as soon as this was released I just had to get a copy of it! My review can be found HERE.


SWAPPED:

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight


I swapped a copy of Heist Society by Ally Carter with another Aussie reader for a copy of this, through the YA Book Exchange!


What books have you picked up this week?

6 comments:

  1. The Fine Art of Pretending looks really cute. Enjoy it! My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look adorable! Enjoy!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and if you're a TWITTER user don't forget to enter to win the LAST BOX OF BOOKS giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the Fine Art of Pretending as well this week. I think it will be a cute read.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of The Fine Art of Pretending.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete