Saturday, 18 October 2014

Stacking the Shelves [49]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles, #2)  For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1)  The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)

Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles #2) by Kat Zhang (paperback)
For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars #1) by Diana Peterfreund (paperback)
The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson (paperback)

These are the other books I bought for myself using my Bookworld birthday book voucher - I can't wait to start them all!



WON:

The Ghosts of Heaven

The Ghosts of Heaven by Marcus Sedgwick (paperback, ARC)

I won a copy of this from Date A Book - the cover of mine is different to this because it's an ARC copy but it's still got the 'spiral' theme!


That's my haul for the week!

What books have you picked up?

5 comments:

  1. I attempted to read The Hybrid Chronicles when it came out but I couldn't get into it. I set it aside after a couple of chapters. I'm glad you're loving it, though.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own the first The Hybrid Chronicles book, but still haven't read it. I like how they did the covers for this series, it's so clever. I hope you'll enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to The Ghosts of Heaven!

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to start the Hybrid Chronciles. I also want to read Fire and Thorns. Both have been on my TBR list since they released. I just haven't gotten around to them yet.

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous is the cover for The Ghosts of Heaven, way prefer that one to the UK cover, congrats on the win! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete