Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Teaser Tuesday [34] & Top Ten Tuesday [35]

Teaser Tuesday

Hosted by MizB at Should be Reading

Two Blue Lines

But Mel needed to get home, and honestly, I was happy to have a minute to breathe because she seemed a bit happier about seeing the baby on the ultrasound than I was, and I didn't want to look like an ass. So I kissed her goodbye and let her think I was the good boyfriend.

~11% e-copy of Two Blue Lines (Crossing the Line #1) by S.C. Montgomery



Top Ten New Series I Want to Start
(from books I already own)

 

It was too hard for me to pick just ten new book series I want to read so I had to narrow down the field by just picking from books I already own - I am an incorrigible book buyer! I own at least the first book in the series, but in some cases I own the next books too! I really need to take some time out to get through my enormous TBR pile, or soon it'll needs its own house!

The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)   Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)

1. The Diviners Series by Libba Bray

2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series by Laini Taylor


Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)   The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)

3. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

4. The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski


Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)   Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

5. His Fair Assassin Series by Robin LaFevers

6. Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J Maas


Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #1)   Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)



Slated (Slated, #1)   The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)

9. Slated Series by Teri Terry

10. Fire and Thorns Series by Rae Carson


10 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser! I think I'd want to read more.
    My teaser today is from Lost and Found by Brooke Davis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll have the chance to read Angelfall. Such a great series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've got a typo in your teaser.

    I have two teasers today from Veronica Roth’s YA dystopian “Divergent” series:

    http://pdworkman.com/conversation-with-veronica-roth-teasertuesday/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good tease! Id like to know what happens in this story!

    Trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a number of books here I need to read. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is probably one of the ones closest to the top of my list. Thanks for sharing :)

    My TTT
    http://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2014/10/21/top-ten-tuesday-new-series/

    Giveaway
    http://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2014/10/21/book-unhaul-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would definitely prioritize reading The Lunar Chronicles. Unless you want to wait until next fall when the final book comes out and read them all at once. But yes, they're good. Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cover, title, and Teaser. I think I'd enjoy Two Blue Lines.
    My Tuesday post features THE LITTLEST COWBOY.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! Throne of Glass is one I highly recommend, I am OBSESSED with that series. It gets better with every book. I also really enjoyed The Winner's Curse and am so excited for the sequel. I really want to read quite a few of these - Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Angelfall and A Girl of Fire and Thorns especially. I hope you can get to some of these soon :) TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to know I'm not the last one to read the Lunar Chronicles.

    ReplyDelete