Saturday, 8 November 2014

Stacking the Shelves [50]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BIRTHDAY PRESENTS:

It was my birthday on the 30th and I got several awesome books!! My friends know me too well. ;)

The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, #4)   The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5)

The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus #4) by Rick Riordan (paperback)
The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus #5) by Rick Riordan (paperback)

The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5)   Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)

The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass Novellas) by Sarah J. Maas (paperback)
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas (paperback)
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas (paperback)

Eleven Doctors, Eleven Stories   The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)

Eleven Doctors, Eleven Stories (Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Shorts)
The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey (paperback)



BOUGHT:

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins (paperback)

I got a $5 off voucher to use at Dymocks for my birthday so of course I bought myself a copy of Isla! I love Stephanie Perkins!!



FOR REVIEW:

Corruption (Disruption, #2)

Corruption (Disruption #2) by Jessica Shirvington (paperback)

I received a copy of this for review from HarperCollins Australia. I loved the first book and am really excited to see how everything ends!



That's my haul for the week!

What books have you picked up?

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! It looks like you got some great books. I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. You got some great books in this pile. I really do love the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas and hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, Happy Belated Birthday! The Throne of Glass series is so damn good, I haven't read the first Percy Jackson series yet, though I do own them. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete