Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday [36]

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get

 

A lot of my favourite series have finished up this year, and while I own most of them I haven't yet finished them all. This list is a mix of books I'm dying to read that have yet to release, and books I own but haven't quite got to yet!

STILL TO RELEASE:

The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)   Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)

1. The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead

2. Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry

The Red Queen (The Obernewtyn Chronicles, #7)   Storm Fall (Rebel Wing, #2)

3. The Red Queen (The Obernewtyn Chronicles #7) by Isobelle Carmody

4. Storm Fall (Rebel Wing #2) by Tracy Banghart

Ensnared (Splintered, #3)

5. Ensnared (Splintered #3) by A.G. Howard



OWN BUT YET TO READ:

Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles, #2)

6. Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles #2) by Kat Zhang

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)   Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4)

7. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins

8. Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) by Katie McGarry

The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, #4)   The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5)

9. The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus #4) by Rick Riordan

10. The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olymous #5) by Rick Riordan


3 comments:

  1. Great list! I'm ashamed to say I've yet to read any Stephenie Perkins or Rick Riordan - I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too still need to read ONCE WE WERE. And I had no idea the Isobelle Carmody series went on for so long. I read one or two when I lived in Australia. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on the Ensnared front, even if I forgot to put it on my list... Doh!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete