Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday [37]

Top Ten Books on my Winter Summer TBR List

 

Okay, so I kind of cheated a bit here and bundled some series together, but I have so many books I want - no - need to read I couldn't pick just 10!

Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4)   Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)

1. Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) by Katie McGarry
2. Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry

Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, #5)   United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)

3. Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls #5) by Ally Carter
4. United We Spy (Gallagher Girls #6) by Ally Carter

Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles, #2)   Echoes of Us (The Hybrid Chronicles #3)

5. Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles #2) by Kat Zhang
6. Echoes of Us (The Hybrid Chronicles #3) by Kat Zhang


Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)   The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)

7. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins
8. The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray

The Ambassador's Mission (Traitor Spy Trilogy, #1)   The Rogue (Traitor Spy Trilogy, #2)   The Traitor Queen (Traitor Spy Trilogy, #3)
The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, #3)   The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, #4)   The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5)    

9. The Traitor Spy Trilogy #1-#3 by Trudi Canavan
10. Heroes of Olympus Series #3-#5 by Rick Riordan

1 comment:

  1. I always cheat, it's so hard to only choose ten :-P. I haven't heard of some of the books that you mentioned, but I will definitely check them out! I really want to read Rick Riordan and Katie McGarry's books :-)

    ReplyDelete