Saturday, 10 January 2015

Stacking the Shelves [51]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


CHRISTMAS PRESENTS:

I received this awesome collection of books from my boyfriend (first 3) and his mother (last 2) for Christmas! I am really excited about all of these books!!

As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride    Jane Austen Seven Novels

As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride by Cary Elwes, Joe Layden, & Rob Reiner (paperback)
Jane Austen Seven Novels by Jane Austen (hardcover)


Battlestar Galactica Vault by Paul Ruditis (hardcover)


The Wise Man's Fear (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #2)   Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)

The Wise Man's Fear (The Kingkiller Chronicle #2) by Patrick Rothfuss (paperback)
Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes #1) by Sara Raasch (paperback)



FOR REVIEW:

I Was Here

I Was Here by Gayle Forman (paperback, ARC)

I received a copy of this for review from Simon & Shcuster Australia!

4 comments:

  1. Snow Like Ashes is a really good book! I hope you love the world. And Mather. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jane Austen hardback looks so awesome and a great haul too. Enjoy :)

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I can't wait for the release of I Was Here because it sounds so great and I loved Gayle Foreman's If I Stay. Snow Like Ashes sounds good too! I hope you enjoy your books.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stacks of books! Can't wait for Gayle Forman's new book!

    Here's my StS

    ReplyDelete