Saturday, 24 January 2015

Stacking the Shelves [52]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

Sabriel (The Old Kingdom, #1)    Lirael (The Old Kingdom, #2)
Abhorsen (The Old Kingdom, #3)

Sabriel (Abhorsen #1) by Garth Nix (paperback)
Lirael (Abhorsen #2) by Garth Nix (paperback)
Abhorsen (Abhorsen #3) by Garth Nix (paperback)

I've read these books before and really enjoyed them so when I saw them all stacked together in my favourite local bookstore, I couldn't say no! #IhaveaproblembutI'mokaywithit!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of that trilogy before, but it looks pretty cool!

    Check out my post: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2015/01/planning-your-story-guest-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about that series. I hope you love it! My STS

    ReplyDelete