Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Top Ten Tuesday [38]

Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

 

There are sooo many books I have bought thinking, "Oh my goodness I want to read that book so bad, I better buy it right now so I can read as soon as I've finished [current book]" and then of course it ends up sitting in my TBR pile, remaining un-read. These are just a few of the 2014 releases I am still dying to read.

Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4)   Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)

1. Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) by Katie McGarry
2. Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry

Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)   The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)

3. Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes #1) by Sara Raasch
4. The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #1) by Marie Rutkoski

A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)   Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe, #1)

5. A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by Claudia Gray
6. Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe #1) by Rosamund Hodge


Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)   Unhinged (Splintered, #2)

7. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins
8. Unhinged (Splintered #2) by A.G. Howard

My Not So Super Sweet Life (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #3)   Clariel (Abhorsen, #4)

9. My Not So Super Sweet Life (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century #3) by Rachel Harris
10. Clariel (Abhorsen #4) by Garth Nix

5 comments:

  1. I just bought Snow like Ashes a couple of days ago when I was in Edinburgh. I cannot wait to read it I have heard such great things about it. Cruel Beauty is also on my list. I did read the Winner's Curse but I was quite disappointed with it. I did hear though that the second book is better so here's hoping :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! How could I forget about Clariel? I swear each list I've looked at today has reminded me of yet another book I didn't get around to reading. Great list! I really want to read Cruel Beauty and Snow Like Ashes this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great List! I also loved how you put your list this week.

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED Breaking the Rules! It was just as amazing, and personally meaningful, as Pushing the Limits. Katie McGarry is fantastic. I hope you can sneak it in to your currently reading pile soon! [:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow Like Ashes and The Winner's Curse are books I didn't get to as well! I also wanted to read Cruel Beauty and missed it :( But you know, A Thousand Pieces of You is one I did read and liked a lot! I missed out on We Were Liars as well, but caught up with that one this month!

    ReplyDelete