Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Top Ten Tuesday [39]

Freebie: TopEight 2015 Releases I NEED To Have Right Now!

 

The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)   The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1)

1. The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead
I pre-ordered this today from Dymocks as they have a promo running where you get a free copy of Masquerade when you pre-order! #NEEDNOWORIWILLDIE

2. The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight #1) by Melissa Grey
Gorgeous cover and awesome-sounding story!

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)   All Fall Down (Embassy Row, #1)

3. A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas
Beauty and the Beast... need I say more?!

4. All Fall Down (Embassy Row #1) by Ally Carter
I really like Ally Carter and so far I have only heard good things about this book - super excited!

Rook   An Ember in the Ashes

5. Rook by Sharon Cameron
Seriously, how amazing does this sound?! I just really wanna read this so bad!

6. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
You had me at 'epic fantasy'! This story sounds really good and just what I love, plus the cover is gorgeous!

The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1)   The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)


7. The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1) by Rick Riordan
I really like Norse mythology and Rick Riordan, so this is the perfect combination! Want, want, want!

8. The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn #1) by Renee Ahdieh
If you can read that synopsis and then not immediately want the book.. well I'm just not sure how that's possible - it sounds fantastic!!

7 comments:

  1. Cool list!
    The Sword of Summer is a book I'm really anticipating as well.. It sounds really interesting, and you can't really go wrong with Rick Riordan and mythology!
    I had not heard of Rook before now, but it's definitely going on my want to read list. It sounds pretty darn cool!

    - Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on a lot of these. The Wrath and the Dawn and Rook and oh yeah of course Carter and Maas. Great list.

    Thanks for sharing. top 10 series I never finished

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read An Ember in the Ashes and A Court of Thorns and Roses too.
    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Court of Thorns and Roses! Gosh, I need this book right now! I'm so looking forward to this. I love Sarah J. Maas and I love Beauty and the Beast, so I'm thinking I'm gonna like it.
    Sarah
    Even If It's Not Real

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Court of Thorns and Roses sounds really good. And I am so ready for All Fall Down and The Wrath and The Dawn to come out as well! Great Picks!
    Here's My List!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of Rook until now....it sounds amazing! Also can't wait for A Court of Thorns and Roses, An Ember in the Ashes and The Girl at Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Picks! I also really want to read All Fall Down, and there is a new book by Mhairi McFarlane called It's Not Me, It's You and I want it so bad!

    ReplyDelete