Death by Social Suicide by Karen Anne
NA Contemporary Romance
Published: 13th February 2015
The night Brittany Wakefield kissed her best friend, Jaime, she lost everything. Who knew one amazing moment could send him running— spinning a web of deceit and avoidance for two years. Stepping onto campus, she’s ready to win him back, even if it involves pledging a sorority she has no interest in.
Erik Draxton fell hard for Brit the moment she walked into the art room. With vibrant purple hair, music in her veins and a rebellious flair, she’s all he’s ever wanted.
While Jaime shrouds himself in secrets, Brit finds herself longing even more to be a part of his world. Unable to watch the girl of his dreams get tossed to the side, Erik decides to take matters into his own hands. But when Erik crosses a line, Brit feels backed into a corner, and discovering Jaime’s secret leaves her devastated.
With a shattered heart from Jaime, and the risk of losing Erik on the horizon, she knows one thing: navigating the social circles can be a suicide mission.
Tens List by Karen Anne
In Death by Social Suicide, Brit is being pursued by a rather talented artist named, Erik. While Brit tries to come up with an endless series of excuses as to why she shouldn’t date him, I’ve assembled a list of why every girl should date an artist at least once in their life!
Top Ten Reasons To Date An Artist
1. You’ll always be his muse.
2. His knowledge of different art periods makes him an instant sexy museum tour guide.
3. He doesn’t want a girl covered in makeup, he prefers a blank canvas.
4. Free spirit: Artists tend to be open-minded people who appreciate a different view of the world than most, this leads to hours of great conversation.
5. Doesn’t follow trends, so he’s not interested in how expensive your shoes are, or if the bag matches. Which means you don’t need material items to impress him.
6. Passionate! From their work to their girl, they put their heart in all they do.
7. Artists tend to have a desire to travel to places all around the globe to seek inspiration. Make sure you have your passport ready!
8. They’re creative— imagine how that will translate in the bedroom!
9. Two words: Body paint.
10. Role play— just think how hot it would be to drop your robe and say, “Draw me like one of your french girls.”
Author Bio - Karen Anne
KAREN ANNE is a New Adult Contemporary Romance author who lives in New York. She loves cats, coffee and deeply misses 90’s grunge.
Karen is also known as Kat Daemon, Paranormal Romance writer and lover of all things dark and twisty.
You can find out more about her at www.katdaemon.com
An engraved guitar pick necklace (US Only)
-International & US Only
-Ends 24th February 2015
a Rafflecopter giveaway