Saturday, 28 February 2015

Granted Wishes by Tanya Vought Blog Tour - Excerpt + Interview + Guest Post + Tens List!

final-ebook-cover-granted-wishes

Granted Wishes by Tanya Vought
Romance
Published: 23rd February 2015 by Booktrope

A decision that will change her life forever.

After the loss of her husband, Gracelynn Calhoun has struggled with her life and career. Forced to take a four week vacation or be fired from her job, she surprises everyone including herself and agrees to the vacation.

The owner of Antonetti Suites, Giovanni works hard and doesn’t have time for relationships or love. That is until he literally crashes into Gracelynn. She brings back all the feelings he thought he would never feel again.

With the odds stacked against them in every way possible, will they forge ahead together or will this be the end of the road for their newfound love? Will the whispers from above bring them together or will misunderstandings ruin what could be an amazing second chance at love?

Book Links



Excerpt

“I can tell you I’ve never wanted anyone as badly as I want you.” He leans forward and places his forehead on hers. He takes her right hand and places it over his heart. “You have my heart. You’ve had it since the night I banged into your car.” 


Author Interview

Who has been instrumental in inspiring you as a writer?

That is a great question. My two best friends. They are both authors and told me to not give up. They were supportive, encouraging and told me to keep on with my story! I’m forever grateful to them for making me finish my dream… and make it reality.


What are you currently working on?

I am actually writing a demon story at the moment. It’s much deeper and darker than Granted Wishes. I am thrilled to be working on this and show readers a deeper and darker side of me. 



Author Bio - Tanya Vought

tanyavought

Tanya Vought is a hopeless romantic. She loves reading, writing, singing and doing crafts with her children. What started as a lifelong dream became reality. She’s overjoyed that readers will get to read her debut, Granted Wishes. She loves her characters sexy and sassy. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two amazing and imaginative children.



Author Links



Guest Post by Tanya Vought

How do I manage as wife, mom, author, blogger?

That is a good question. I write/read when my children are napping. I would-will write/read in the car. I try to do all these things when my children are sleeping. LOL So, that’s how I manage that. It’s hectic being all of them. You want to be perfect and help everyone, but you realize you can’t. I had to cut back on some blogs because I couldn’t devote enough time to everything. I’m one person after all and that helped me greatly. 



Top Ten with Tanya Vought

Top 10 Favorite Series
*Goes in no particular order*

1.         The Keaton Series by B.A. Wolfe

2.         The Gabriel Inferno Series by Sylvain Reynard

3.         Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day

4.         50 shades  by E.L. James

5.         Find you in the Dark Series by A. Meredith Walters

6.         The Elemental Mysteries by Elizabeth Hunter

7.         The Twisted Trilogy by Christa Simpson

8.         More than Treasure Trilogy by Christy Newton

9.         The Forever Series by Mary Wasowski

10.      The Existence Trilogy by Abbi Glines

2 comments: