Saturday, 14 February 2015

Stacking the Shelves [53]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


WON:

Seven Day Fiancé (Love and Games, #2)

Seven Day Fiance (Love and Games #2) by Rachel Harris (paperback)

I've loved every Rachel Harris book I've read so far and I'm really excited to read this one!



SWAPPED/TRADED:

All Our Yesterdays

All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays #1) by Cristin Terrill (paperback, arc)

I did a book swap with another Aussie YA blogger and managed to snag myself a copy of this pretty! I am really looking forward to reading it!



BOUGHT:

The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)   The Copper Promise (The Copper Promise, #1)

The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead (paperback)
The Copper Promise (The Copper Promise #1) by Jen Williams (paperback)

I pre-ordered a copy of The Ruby Circle because I love Richelle Mead and I have been waiting for this book since I first heard of its conception! I bought The Copper Promise from an awesome local bookstore - it sounded interesting and I just couldn't help myself, I mean look at that cover!

7 comments:

  1. The Ruby Circle! I'm so ready for more Sydrian in my life. I can't wait to see what happens next, even if I'm not ready to give them up yet. I think I'll read it this weekend.

    Enjoy all your new books!

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week. I got All Our Yesterdays for Christmas and I am very excited to read it, I've heard a lot of great things. I hope you enjoy them all :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I read All Our Yesterdays back when it came out and I really loved it. I'm hoping that the author writes a sequel! I hope you enjoy all your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read All Our Yesterdays and I really enjoyed it! I hope you do too :)
    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: January Wrap Up + February TBR

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved All Our Yesterdays and I'm dying to read the sequel! Enjoy!
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous of your copy of The Ruby Circle! Although I am still a book behind so I can't be too envious. right? All Our Yesterdays is one I want to get my hands on soon. Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here’s my STS.

    ReplyDelete