Saturday, 7 March 2015

Stacking the Shelves [54]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

Scatterlings   Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, #5)

Scatterlings by Isobelle Carmody (paperback, second-hand)
Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls #5) by Ally Carter (paperback)

I bought Scatterlings from my favourite, local, independent bookshop (Cracked & Spineless, New & Used Books) because it was cheap, in good condition, and I've been meaning to re-read it for ages! I bought the Ally Carter book online as I was about to start the series again (so I could read the last 2 books which I hadn't read yet) when I realised I didn't have a copy of this book! I had to buy it right away of course!


All the Bright Places   Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)   The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (paperback)
Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer (paperback)
The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski (paperback)

I grabbed these beauties online from Bookworld, while they were having a free shipping promo... I couldn't resist!


Saving Francesca   Cupid's Arrow   Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)

Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta (paperback, second-hand)
The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey (paperback, second-hand)
Crescendo (Hush, Hush #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick (paperback, second-hand)

I bought these three from the tip shop for $1 each and they're all in pretty good condition!! I'm definitely going to have to go back and grab some more 'bargain books' from there!


That's my haul for the past week (or two..)!

What books have you picked up? :)

6 comments:

  1. I also got the Winner's Crime this week, it's going to be so heartbreaking, exciting, and just pure marvellousness! Haha I guess I'm a bit excited about reading it :) enjoy your books and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I haven't read Fairest yet because I'm just now starting Scarlet (I am so behind in this series, gah) but it looks amazing. All The Bright Places is really high up on my TBR list, I hope you enjoy it. :) Happy reading!


    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! All the Bright Things sounds really awesome and I've been seeing it around a lot. I really hope you enjoy it! :D
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these but I hope you enjoy them.

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choices! All The Bright Things is on my list too but I don't have it yet. Can't wait to read it. Hope you enjoy these!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, three titles for series' I need to get started on. Crescendo, Fairest and The Winner's Crime! I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete