Sunday, 15 March 2015

Stacking the Shelves [55]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga, #2)   Lock and Key   Notorious Nineteen (Stephanie Plum, #19)

Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga #2) by Colleen Houck (paperback, second-hand)
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen (paperback, second-hand)
Notorious Ninetenn (Stephanie Plum #19) by Janet Evanovich (paperback, second-hand)

I grabbed these from the local market for a couple of dollars each! I've read the Sarah Dessen book, many years ago, and all I can remember is that I loved it! I suppose I'll have to buy all the books in the Tiger Saga now I've got one of them... I'm sure my floor is going to give-way under the weight of all my books one of these days!


The Novice (Black Magician Trilogy)   The High Lord (Black Magician Trilogy, #3)   Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

The Novice (Black Magician Trilogy #2) by Trudi Canavan (paperback, second-hand)
The High Lord (Black Magician Trilogy #3) by Trudi Canavan (paperback, second-hand)
Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by David Levithan & Rachel Cohn (paperback, second-hand)

I bought these three from a second-hand shop - I think it was buy 2 get the 3rd free - so all up they were only a few dollars! I've read the Trudi Canavan books, and I know I own at least one in the series, but I can't remember which one! Still, they were too cheap to pass up!


GIFTED

A Jane Austen miscellany : sisters, suitors, family friends

A Jane Austen Miscellany - Sisters * Suitors * Families * Friends (hardcover)

My nan bought this for me because she knows of my not-so-secret love for Jane Austen! She's the best (my nan not Jane Austen, though she's awesome too)!!

That's my haul for the past week!

What books have you picked up? :)

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! Sarah Dessen's books are pretty good, though I've only read a few of them. I hope you enjoy all your books! :D
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. I haven't read an Sarah Dessen books but she has a new one coming out soon that I hope to grab. You can check out my stack at http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete