Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Top Ten Tuesday [40]

Top Ten All-Time-Favourite Books From the Past Three Years!

 

In no particular order...

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)   What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1)

1. Pushing the Limits Series by Katie McGarry
2. What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang


Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)   A Cast of Stones (The Staff and the Sword, #1)

3. Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead
4. The Staff and the Sword Series by Patrick W. Carr


My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)   Disruption (Disruption, #1)
6. Disruption Series by Jessica Shirvington


Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)   Fraction of Stone

7. Shattered Veil/Rebel Wing by Tracy Banghart
8. Fraction of Stone by Kelley Lynn


Blog This   The Recluse Storyteller

9. Blog This by Cami Checketts
10. The Recluse Storyteller by Mark W. Sasse

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed What's Left of Me too. Great list (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Aussies are killing me with all the Disruption love!! We can't get those here yet and JS is one of my favorite authors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not ready any of these books myself! But I have heard of some of them... I think this means I have to get busy reading some of these...

    ReplyDelete