Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Top Ten Tuesday [41]

Top Ten Books on my Spring Autumn TBR List!!

 

Now sadly a lot of these books are the same as whatever my last 'top ten books I really need to read soon' list was. Actually, the only reason some have changed is because other new, shiny books have taken their place! I promise I'll start getting through my ridiculously large TBR pile soon!!

Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4)   A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)

1. Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) by Katie McGarry
2. A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas

Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)   The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)

3. Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes #1) by Sara Raasch
4. The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #1) by Marie Rutkoski

A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)   Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe, #1)

5. A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by Claudia Gray
6. Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe #1) by Rosamund Hodge


Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)   An Ember in the Ashes

7. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins
8. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)   Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

9. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
10. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas

5 comments:

  1. Great list :)
    I found Throne of Glass hard at first but stick with it because it is AMAZING.
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many amazing books on this list! Plus a few that also made it onto my list too! A Court of Thorns and Roses is such an amazing book as well as Cinder, Throne of Glass & The Winner's Curse - they're so so good! Isla is such a cute book too! Great list, hope you get to them all and enjoy them all :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices for your Top Ten! There three of my favorites on your list. Snow Like Ashes, Isla, and Cinder. I read Throne of Glass, but I thought it was okay. It wasn't bad, but I didn't love it as much as others did. I've heard that it gets better though.
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list! I loved Cinder though I have yet to read the rest of the Lunar Chronicles. I'm hoping to read Throne of Glass soon because everyone seems to love the entire series! Part of me feels as if I should wait until all the books are out to just binge-read them. I hope you enjoy these when you read them!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, you have so many great books on this list! I'm really looking forward to A Court of Thorns and Roses! And Cinder, Throne of Glass, and Isla are all wicked good books! Hope you enjoy all of them.

    - Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog | My TTT

    ReplyDelete