Saturday, 16 May 2015

Stacking the Shelves [56]

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews about sharing the books you've added to your shelves in the past week, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks. Click on the book titles to take you to their goodreads page.


BOUGHT:

Hush, Hush: Parts 1 & 2 (Hush, Hush, #1-2) The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1) The Night Circus

Hush, Hush Part I & II (Hush, Hush #1 & #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick (paperback)
The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness (paperback)
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (paperback)

There was a 3 for the price of 2 book deal going at Dymocks for their top 101 books, and I just couldn't resist!

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) Clariel (Abhorsen, #4) Rogue

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas (paperback)
Clariel (Abhorsen #4) by Garth Nix (paperback, second-hand)
Rogue (Talon #2) by Julie Kagawa (paperback)

I bought A Court of Thorns and Roses from a local shop for only $12 and I am just starting it now - I cannot express how much I have been looking forawrd to this book!
I grabbed Clariel from my favourite local new & used bookstore. It's slightly used, but in pretty good condition and I am really looking forward to reading it!
I pre-ordered Rogue so I could enter a pre-order giveaway the publisher was running - I was one of the lucky winners! :D I shall have a review for this book up soon...


WON

Wings (Black City, #3)


Wings (Black City #3) by Elizabeth Richards (hardcover, signed)

I won a gorgeous signed copy of Wings from Elizabeth Richards on Twitter! I have been wanting to read this series for ages but have been putting it off until I've had all the books, so now I just need to buy a copy of the second book and I can start!

Weightless

Weightless by Sarah Bannan (paperback)

I won a copy of this from Reading Lark as part of the Weightless blog tour!


An awesome mystery box pack from Kate Evangelista!

I won this awesome mystery box from one of Kate Evangelista's Facebook giveaways! It contained a really sweet card from Kate, a cute polar bear ornament, a little bag, a gorgeous set of sticky-notes, a candle, and two yummy-smelling bath gels!


A limited edition Rogue prize pack from HarlequinTEEN Australia

I was won of the winners of the Rogue pre-order giveaway and as such I won a dragon egg necklace + character card, a Rogue post, and an excerpt. I chose the blue prize pack which came with Cobalt's mini character card! :)


That's my haul for the past couple of weeks!

What books have you picked up? :)

4 comments:

  1. I have The Night Circus, but I still need to get to it! Also, I really want to read ACoTaR and The Knife of Never Letting Go. I have heard fantastic things about both. Hope you enjoy your books!
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've read The Night Circus (and loved it!) and I'm currently reading ACoTaR and am finding it to be amazing! (Also, thought your name was super cool, I'm also an 'M. White'!)

      Delete
  2. SO many great books here! I would love to try the Night Circus because I have heard so many great things about it. Oh, and The Knife of Never Letting Go seems so well written as well. Hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the egalley of ACOTAR, just need to own the finished book now! I need to probably read The Night Circus sometime as well. Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete