Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Teaser Tuesday [37] & Top Ten Tuesday [44]

Teaser Tuesday

Hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)

' Another enraged shriek pierced the forest, and my snares groaned as they held, and held, and held.
I climbed out of the tree and went to meet the Suriel. '

~pg. 126 paperback copy of A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas

I just finished this book this morning and absolutely loved it!



Top Ten ALL TIME FAVOURITE Authors!

 


This week is a freebie so I decided to choose one of the previous lists that I missed out on! I'm choosing my 'Top Ten All Time Favourite Authors' - these are all authors whose books I could read again and again (and that I have read again and again)! And so, in no particular order, here are my top authors (at this precise moment in tome!)...

Northern Lights (His Dark Materials, #1)   Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)

1. Philip Pullman

2. Richelle Mead

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)   Pawn of Prophecy (The Belgariad, #1)

3. Katie McGarry

4. David Eddings

Alyzon Whitestarr   The Magicians' Guild (Black Magician, #1)

5. Isobelle Carmody

6. Trudi Canavan

A Company of Swans   On the Jellicoe Road

7. Eva Ibbotson

8. Melina Marchetta


Pride and Prejudice,,,A Cast of Stones (The Staff and the Sword, #1)

9. Jane Austen

10. Patrick W. Carr

3 comments:

  1. I loved COTR too. Good teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I've heard a lot of good things about COTR!

    Here's my Teaser!

    Wendy Lohr

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teaser was gripping....thanks for sharing!

    Here's mine: “THE SHORE”

    ReplyDelete